Quick Facts Springhill 2017-10-15T21:15:53-05:00
- Springhill Montessori offers programs for ages 8 weeks to 3 years of age. All classes are led by certified Montessori trained guides who have real-world classroom experience.
- Springhill Montessori has a 3:1 child to teacher ratio in our NIDO classroom, a ratio in our toddler classrooms and a 12:1 ratio in our primary classrooms. We believe that a low child to teacher ratio is important to ensuring that each child’s needs are met.
- We believe that diversity in our student body and parent community is important to the success of our school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, or disability.
- At Springill our classes are held 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. In general we follow the DISD holiday, inclement weather, Spring Break and academic school calendar year schedules.
- Springhill families are dispersed throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex with families traveling from Cedar Hill, DeSoto, North Dallas, Fort Worth and Oak Cliff.
- Springhill is located in the heart of Oak Cliff on Fort Worth Avenue.
- Our official school colors are biege, blue and white.
- Our school logo is adorned with a shield that has a dove, a crown, a heart, and a book displayed prominently on the shield. There is a banner that reads “Love Of Learning” across the bottom of the shield. There is a cluster of olives with leaves above the shield. The elements of our insignia are represented as follows:
- Dove – Represents the purity of children
- Crown – Represents excellence in the classroom and our community
- Heart – Represents the love that we have for what we do on a daily basis
- Book – Represents knowledge gained through exploration and discovery
- Shield – Represents protection for the children entrusted in our care
- Olive Branch – Represents peacefulness within the environment which enhances the child’s ability to learn