The Springhill Philosophy
The mission at Springhill is to help the child follow their natural path of development, to gain independence, to be motivated from within by a natural curiosity, to interact with the environment as an active explorer, and to cultivate the child’s own love of learning.
Springhill is dedicated to providing a safe, healthy and enriching Montessori learning environment that nurtures the child’s mind, body and spirit.
- Respect children as different from adults, and as individuals who differ from each other.
- Foster self-confidence, independence and discipline for its children.
- Build a strong sense of community for the children and their families that seeks to perpetuate itself.
- At Springill our classes are held 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. In general we follow the DISD holiday, inclement weather, Spring Break and academic school calendar year schedules.
- Offer our staff a positive, rewarding, and nurturing work environment.
- Recognize the unique and special relationship we have with our neighbors.